- Smartphone access using the Schlage
- Breeze app
- Use voice commands via Google
- Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Access codes – up to 150 custom and
- 150 scheduled
- Fingerprint scanner
- Includes 3 key tags
- Auto locking and passage mode
- Low battery warning signals
- Built-in alarm technology senses
- potential security breaches at the lock
- Available in Satin Nickel Plate or Matt
- Black finishes
- Mechanical key override
- 2 year electronic and finish warranty
Kaba E-Plex/ PowerPlex
- The E-Plex® 2000 electronic pushbutton lock eliminates the problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling and collecting keys. The locks traditional telephony style keypad and simple programming options provide convenient, cost efficient and durable access control.
- PowerPlex 2000 locks are self-powered and don’t require batteries or other power sources to operate. The lock generates its own power with every turn of the lever, making it efficient and versatile. It utilises new capacitor technology to store power longer and more efficiently, the built-in super capacitors will hold a full charge for up to 10 weeks with no activity at the lock.
Lockwood 001 Touch Keyless Digital Deadlatch
- For more than 30 years Lockwood’s iconic 001 Deadlatch has been securing homes in Australia. The 001 as we know it today has now become digital. As with the original product, the Lockwood 001Touch™ uses the 001 Deadlatch to secure the door internally however, the external cylinder has been replaced with a stylish digital touch screen keypad. The ability to use a pin code or key card offers a convenient keyless solution.
- Upgrading the old to the new is now easier with The Keyless Digital Deadlatch Upgrade Kit. Allowing you the ability to upgrade your mechanical Lockwood 001 or 002 to a digital lock within minutes. Easily fit the lock by removing your external mechanical faceplate and replacing it with the Digital deadlatch.
Yale Assure Lock
- hassle of keys. Create unique PIN codes to share with your family and friends for ultimate convenience.
- Including a backlit touch screen keypad, users have the option of entering a PIN code to unlock the door.
- An automatic re-lock function is available so that when the latch is retracted, the lock will automatically lock after a specified period of time.
- The Yale Assure Lock digital deadbolt can be upgraded with a Yale module (Yale Access, Z-Wave Plus* and ZigBee*) to seamlessly integrate into most home automation and alarm systems.
Carbine Cel 3 in 1
- The Carbine CEL 3 in 1 electronic digital lock is a great locking solution for your home, granny flat, investment property or small office. It provides a keyless locking solution that allows you to give contractors, tradies, cleaners, short term tenants, children and more, easy access to your business, home or rental, for when you are not there.