Amalgamated Locksmiths offer a full range of residential lock and security solutions. As Members of the Master Locksmith Association of Australasia and with over 30 years of experience in residential security, we are the best team to call when you need to secure your home.
We can provide a variety of services, tailored to suit your individual circumstances and our experienced locksmiths can give you a free on-site quotation and expert advice. In times of an emergency, we offer 24 hour locksmith services to get your day back on track.
Residential Locksmith Lock Services
If you’ve experienced a burglary and need immediate lock changes or hardware replacement, our experienced mobile locksmiths will be able to assist you. We have the tools and expertise to provide you with all the lock and key services you require. As full service residential locksmiths, we are not limited to door locks – we can support you with garage door locks and window locks too.
Residential Locksmith Key Solutions
Do you need your keys replaced or duplicate keys cut? Our key cutting services covers 90% of keys available on the Australian market today. House keys, filing cabinet keys, letter box keys, mortice lock (old-fashioned) keys, restricted and master system keys, there’s almost no limit to the kinds of keys our key cutters can cut.
- Key Cutting Service
- Key Duplication
Residential Electronic Security
If you need to upgrade your home security, we offer a free on-site consultation to help you identify areas of vulnerability. We have range of security solutions to suit every type of home and budget. Whether you’re after a fuss-free smart alarm system or CCTV cameras, we have the latest technology to keep your home (or home office) safe.
Amalgamated Locksmiths comply with the latest industry standards and Australian safety requirements. All of our locksmiths are members of the Master Locksmiths Association of Australia (MLAA) and our staff have Private Security Registrations.
Private Security Licences are issued by Victoria Police. They are a legal requirement for any locksmith. They guarantee that the staff who take your call, the locksmith who visits you and any member of our organisation involved in restoring your security is safe and accredited.
Only those with private security licences can legally install security devices in your home or business.
The Private Security Licence requires its holder to:
- Be over 18 years old
- Undergo a national police check
- Be an Australian resident
- Be physically capable of performing the duties required of a Private Security practitioner
- Have 2 written references from other members of the industry outlining their suitability
On top of this, MLAA membership means that your emergency locksmith is:
- Qualified to perform all duties required
- Independently tested and endorsed by the MLAA
- Registered and licensed
- Fully insured
- Confidential and professional
- Experienced and up-to-date with the latest in security techniques
- Compliant with security legislation and the MLAA code of ethics
- Using only industry-approved security products designed and manufactured in Australia
Why Choose Amalgamated Locksmiths for your Residential Security Needs?
- Our Master locksmiths create tailored solutions for your home
- We have a comprehensive range of products and security systems for every budget
- Guarantee quality products
- 30+ years of industry experience
We Service Melbourne’s CBD & Melbourne Metropolitan Suburbs
Abbotsford | Brunswick | Carlton | Coburg | Collingwood | Clifton Hill | East Melbourne | Fairfield | Fitzroy | Footscray | Heidelberg | Kew | Melbourne | Northcote | North Melbourne | Preston | Port Melbourne | Richmond | South Melbourne | South Yarra | Thornbury