Flat Steel Keys
Abloy Protec Keys
Our areas of service
We have emergency locksmiths throughout Melbourne, including:
- Melbourne CBD
- North Melbourne
- South Melbourne
Amalgamated Locksmiths comply with the latest industry standards and Australian safety requirements. All of our locksmiths are members of the Master Locksmiths Association of Australia (MLAA) and our staff have Private Security Registrations.
Private Security Licences are issued by Victoria Police. They are a legal requirement for any locksmith. They guarantee that the staff who take your call, the locksmith who visits you and any member of our organisation involved in restoring your security is safe and accredited.
Only those with private security licences can legally install security devices in your home or business.
The Private Security Licence requires its holder to:
- Be over 18 years old
- Undergo a national police check
- Be an Australian resident
- Be physically capable of performing the duties required of a Private Security practitioner
- Have 2 written references from other members of the industry outlining their suitability
On top of this, MLAA membership means that your emergency locksmith is:
- Qualified to perform all duties required
- Independently tested and endorsed by the MLAA
- Registered and licensed
- Fully insured
- Confidential and professional
- Experienced and up-to-date with the latest in security techniques
- Compliant with security legislation and the MLAA code of ethics
- Using only industry-approved security products designed and manufactured in Australia
Looking for an emergency locksmith? With 33 years’ experience, Amalgamated Locksmiths is your go-to emergency locksmith in Melbourne. Call our emergency locksmith service on 03 9419 6922.